4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Real Party - Ladies' Spring Luncheon | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

6.24.2008

Real Party - Ladies' Spring Luncheon

Wanting and getting the girls together for a ladies' only affair is always a hoop-jumper. But I was determined to have one meal this year with cloth napkins. This spring was my first attempt at a springtime affair, and I may make it a tradition!!ladies_luncheon_table I am a fan of "killing two birds with one stone" as the old adage goes. A great way to combo decor and function was placing a pot at each setting with each guest's name on a craft stick. It worked as a place setting and a take-home favor. Placemats were 12 x 12 scrapbook paper trimmed in matching ribbon, and my son's collection of plastic bugs and frogs rounded out the table decor. ladies_luncheon_place_setting ladies_luncheon_place_setting

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.