DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

6.20.2008

Real Party - Nautical Baby Shower

So, one of my favorite party bloggers Hostess with the Mostess is hosting a Hip Hostess Series this week, and are celebrating on the blog by posting real parties from readers. So, I thought I would do my own shout outs and showcase some of my own parties....For full details, check out my award winning nautical-themed baby shower for one of my bestest friends.

1 comment:

  1. You must have enjoyed your party really. These Baby Shower parties are too good. I am just waiting this year for my relative's baby shower program.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.