DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

10.20.2008

Real Party Sneak Peek - Around the Clock baby shower centerpieces

So my friend sent me some pictures of the centerpieces for our baby shower collaboration, that are as she would say "are super-cute" and yes, they are. The shower is this Sunday, and unfortunately I can't go, being as it's a drive, I should be going up Saturday night, alas, the Homecoming dance is also that night, which means I can't go since dad is chaperoning, and well, someone has to watch the kids. And since we already 3(!!!!) parties that day, I simply, physically, cannot drive up Sunday morning and back that night, my head would implode. And I'm bummed, because it's been alot of work, and I want to see how it all comes together.Around the Clock food cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.