4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Tip - Candy-Themed Party Tips and Contest | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

1.13.2009

Tuesday Tip - Candy-Themed Party Tips and Contest

One of my favorite sites, Thoughtfully Simple, has posted an article chockful of inspiration for your next sweet-tooth gathering. Plus, to make it even more interesting, to help you get your sweet party on, one reader will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Beau-Coup! I've done many a post including their amazing favors, and now's your chance to share my love. Head over for full details!

Need more sugary sweetness? Check out my previous post on a Candyland/Sugar Party.
HWTM Candyland party

My shero, Hostess With the Mostess helped create this fabulous 1st Birthday party for Max Sutter featured on Extra TV.

Check out this amazing party created by Stem Parties' Amy Belle Isle, my other shero.Sweetest Thing baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.