4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Down On The Farm 1st Birthday Party | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

3.27.2009

Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Down On The Farm 1st Birthday Party

Down On The FarmThere is nothing like a first birthday party. You are thinking, wasn't I just pregnant? Plus, this party completed the circle...I did his baby shower and she graciously let me do this party. She and I keep saying, "You just did my shower!!" When I'm planning his graduation party, that's when it will really be crazy.
Down On The Farm photo opThe perfect photo op: a handmade banner tops
a giant barn surrounded by flowers and a riding horse prop.
Down On The Farm vests Decorating paper-bag vests....
A group of bandits....
Down On The Farm cakeDown On The Farm foodNo, I ordered the barn cake, but I did make the cow cupcakes....Down On The Farm favorsFavors included these plastic barns and foam hats, along with bandanas.Down On The Farm tableWhat is everyone looking at....???
Down On The Farm cakeDown On The Farm cake demolitionThey are watching the birthday boy and his cake! Big sister is so proud!
Thanks R for letting me make this day super special.

11 comments:

  1. That is so great! I love the E-I-E-I-O letters and the barn backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hold Up! I forgot to mention the Awesome and Hilarious pasture of animals eating the fruit!!!

    Where did you find that large piece of faux grass??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous party! I love the little barn cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog over at UBP. I love your cupcakes and your whole blog. You are very crafty. I also love your blog look and your title. Come see me over at Life at the Zoo sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a minute...I have to wait for graduation? I don't know about that! I think that you may have gotten each additional birthday from now on...This one was an award winner man! Loved it, it was PERFECTLY AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did a first birthday, no second with farm nad boy, I wish I had you to plan and decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cow cupcakes!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great party! And such a fun blog, too! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I know the tiny party will be a hit and I'd love to see some pics!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWSERS-- talk about a BASH--- how fabulous is this??? Thank you for sharing this (and ALL your magnificent) ideas! Love them all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know I featured your barn backdrop on my blog - it's adorable!

    Kim@
    http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/barnyard.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas! Could you tell me where you found the barn party favors? Thanks for your help! Melinda (mericks2@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.