While doing a little research for my Sweetest Thing party, I came across parties inspired by this childhood favorite and wanted to share.
1. A pretty party favor, complete with the couple's initials.
2. I'm inspired by these over-the-top centerpieces that are bouquets of oversized lollipops, birch and paper cones of ranunculus
3. Lovin' the TomKat Studio Etsy party pack! Everything you need, from invites to cupcake toppers.
4. Check out the pack in action.
5. A clever tree guards its candy table.
6. Martha's white-chocolate daisies sprout from chocolate flowerpots.
7. Perfect cupcakes; find mini lollipops at your favorite candy store, and I've seen them at Party City.
8. Coffeebeans as a double-duty centerpiece filler? Genius!
Labels: candy, Fiesta Friday, kids' party themes