Real Party Sneak Peek - Mamas and Martinis Party

martini party invitesI've been working on the first of several Mamas and Martinis parties coming up this Friday, and thought I would give y'all a sneak peek! You all know my love of getting the party started with invitations, and I must not toot my own horn but beep beep! Yes, the olive pits are sequins.martini party gift bagAnd I'm playing around with the gift bags; I want to add their initial, probably in a zebra-print die-cut, and maybe even ribbon, since some decor elements will have zebra-print.

I've found some really fun drink recipes, and narrowed it down to four. A nice rainbow collection, and since this group loves to drink (one of the hostesses has 5 martini shakers and a veritable collection of designer martini glasses!), I hope they will be impressed.

Labels: , , ,