Fiesta Friday - Invitations, Cakes and Decor, Oh My

I have a previous post on invitation pairings, so imagine my delight with this post by Tiny Prints; they matched up their invites with incredible cakes at Parenting.com. I'm taking it one step further, matching up my favorite cakes from around the web up with coordinating party packs...it's one-stop-party shopping today!




Rock Star party collage
butterfly party collage

All invites courtesy of Tiny Prints

1. sleepover cake, skateboard cake, outback jeep cake, crater cake, apron cake from Family Fun
2. sleepover pack, Diego party pack, space party pack from Birthday In A Box
3. skateboard party pack from Birthday Express
4. microphone cake from Parenting
5. rockstar party pack, butterfly party pack from Oriental Trading
6. butterfly cupcakes from Bright Ideas
7. pizza party pack from Shindigz

Labels: , , ,