Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Mamas and Martinis Party

Mamas and Martinis group shotLast week was the first of three martini parties; here are the invitations, which everyone just loved!

I met a great group of women, many of them friends for decades, which I hope I can be like one day. And the stories! Well, I can't share all the details, but when we played "2 Truths and a Lie" it was revealed one broke her tailbone after jumping out of a plane, and the others had no idea. Her retelling gives new meaning to the phrase "busting your a@$".Mamas and Martinis chocolate fountainMamas and Martinis gift bagsMamas and Martinis bar 2Shouts out to Amy at Stem Parties, I totally "borrowed" her martini glass flowers and lanterns.Mamas and Martinis barFab drinks; the Ruby Slipper, Mango Mama, Lemon Drop and Money, Money, Money!, complete with rimmers and all sorts of fun garnishes.Mamas and Martini smoreDipping a marshmellow in the chocolate and rolling in graham cracker crumbs for the world's easiest S'more.Mamas and Martinis sugar scrubsEach guest received a unique handpainted martini glass to use and theirs to keep after the party, and everyone made their own yummy lemon sugar scrub to take home, to add to their martini gift bags, which I shamelessly filled with my business info and coupons.

On the bottom of one of the plates was a sticker, where the plate's owner received a little gift bag of lemon soap and massage creme. I love to throw in little giveways, it's one of those touches that really make a party feel special.

Labels: , , , ,