Tuesday Tip - Shamelessly Borrowed

So sorry my dear readers....where have I been? Well, my husband returned last week from a 6 month deployment to Africa, so we've been a little busy getting ready for his return and knee-deep in quality time. Plus, my oldest's party was 3 days after Dad came home, so I'm finally coming up for air. Super Dad banner

Speaking of which, I had to share a few pix of our very happy homecoming, and some cleverness I shamelessly borrowed. When I saw this Superman post over at Kara's Party Ideas I had to do it, since we missed Father's Day by a few days. The boys wore the T-shirts to the airport when we picked him up; all sorts of people were commenting and luvin' the shirts, and the boys were so proud to announce their dad was coming home!

We came home to the banner and balloons and he loved it all! It was perfect, and he knew how much we loved and missed him, and are so proud of him. So, please swing by Parties by Hardie, where you can find this download and many others for purchase, lots of cleverness indeed.

Labels: , ,