Tuesday Tutorial/Tip - Drink Umbrella Topiary/School Year's Eve

And you thought they were just for drinks! You know you want to make one of these; I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO going to make these. They have those topiaries and clay pots at Michael's, or any craft store, and Party City carries those parasols, I've seen them there.

I don't know why these excite me so, maybe because I love topiaries, and I've seen some really nice ones...hmm, I feel a future post coming on. Anyways, head over to craft stylish for the full details.

And speaking of parties, School Year's EveI finally was able to sit down and read my August Cookie mag, and discovered an ad for School Year's Eve; a new national holiday with the magazine and PTA. On August 30th (or whenever your school year is starting) families everywhere will be celebrating heading back to school with a New Year's style party. Visit the site to download decorations, invitations, tips and more for your party.

They are all out of the party starter kits but you can register for a chance to win $1000 for your school. I know, is it time to start thinking back to school already???

Labels: , , , ,