Fiesta Friday (On A Saturday) - A Little Monkey Business

Little monkey maskIt's nice to hear that some of my crazy ideas and energy rubs off on someone out in the blogosphere. First birthdays are major milestone parties, and I love to see how moms channel their first year of ups and downs into a fabulous "It was worth every moment" soiree.

One of my followers, proud mama Shayna over at Our Life With Our Monkey recently created an adorable monkey party for her...way for it...little monkey. Somehow she managed to squeeze in party planning with working full time and work as a mompreneur. Here are a few lovely shots, and definitely head over to her blog for tons more. Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad I could be of assistance! :)

Little monkey party invite
Little monkey party table
Little monkey party wall
Little Monkey cupcakes

Labels: , ,