THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED....
Time again for another fabulous giveaway, courtesy of Ecostore. Their tagline is 'No Nasty Chemicals'; all of their products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals and are environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce your carbon footprint.
They sent me the laundry liquid and lemongrass soap to try, and I am hooked. Super concentrated, the laundry liquid leaves the scent of eucalyptus in the air, but isn't overpowering on your clothes. With a family of sensitive skin, this is perfect since it is formulated for sensitive skin. The lemongrass soap is just for me, and it gentle on the skin and smells like heaven. Even the packaging products are eco friendly, down to the packing peanuts that are made of soy.
And now it is your turn to see what I mean, by winning a $25 gift certificate to Ecostore!
How To Enter
1. Check out their site and visit the Ecostore blog
to sign up for their No Nasty Chemicals
newsletter and come back here and comment that you did.Additional Entries (optional)
2. Follow Ecostore on Twitter and leave a comment here when you do
3. Follow Ecostore on Facebook and leave a comment here when you do
4. Blog about this giveaway on your own blog and leave the link in a comment
5. Become a follower of my blog or if you already follow leave a comment that you are
Giveaway ends next Tuesday, October 26th at 11:59 p.m. with a winner chosen by random.org and contacted by email sometime on Wednesday October 27th. Plus, I will also announce the winner here.
Labels: giveaways/freebies, green ideas, Tuesday Tip