DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

11.27.2009

Fiesta Friday - Fruit By The Foot

fruit chandelierOne of my favorite children's books is The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, a perfectly simple story about a very hungry caterpillar. And when I saw this awesome fruit chandelier, all I could think about was how to plan the perfect TVHC party around it.

A quick search turned up some amazing parties and treats, but then I saw Personally You Parties already covered most of them. Since I'm not about reinventing the wheel, check her out for some great parties.

So, I'll add my two cents with more fruit-inspired fun...

The Very Hungry Caterpillar inviteThe Very Hungry Caterpillar party collageYou must go check the rest of this party; she started the party off right with ADORABLE invites!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar balloon caterpillarUsing the Eric Carle Birthday Kit, check out this clever setup from Harri's Mom; I love, love love her balloon caterpillar.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar mini cupcakesCute cupcakes bites for guests accompanied a themed smash cake

Fruit tagsCheck out awesome Alpha Mom's free fruit tag downloads; we've done her lunch box tags, it's nice for the kids to have a 'hug' from you during the day.

Fruit ValentineThese are perfect for Valentine's Day, but you can change the juicy puns to fit your party's theme.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.