I know, 3 posts in one day! But I realize that next Tuesday is Dec. 1 and that's time to break out those advent calendars for Christmas. A few weeks ago I attended one of the Pottery Barn Kids' decorating series on Christmas. They have this absolutely fabulous pocketed calendar, but it's $69. So here are a few just as fabulous options, whether you want to purchase one or make your own...
1. Target's gift advent calendar is fun and affordable.
2. Pretty paper envelopes make a perfect countdown.
3. Although no longer available at Pottery Barn, this wall unit is a fun project for the woodworker in your life, plus it's perfect for year round use.
4. Got a drawer full of stray socks? Take a cue from Martha and turn it into a fun runner that is a perfect holiday reminder of how big those little feet are getting.
5. Got a drawer full of stay gift boxes? Here is a clever way to put them to good use with removable putty.
Labels: Christmas, Pottery Barn, Tuesday Trend