4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Ugly Sweater Christmas Party 2009 | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

12.11.2009

Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Ugly Sweater Christmas Party 2009

They came, they wore sweaters, we laughed at them. My second-annual party was a hit, and I'm so glad I have friends willing to put their shame aside and come in full gear. There were pom-poms, sequins, singing sweaters and jingly earrings galore. Sorry K that I didn't get a full shot of your glorious sweater, next time...Ugly Sweater Christmas party sweatersTo offset those beautiful sweaters, I thought a neutral palette of Winter Wonderland would be perfect. Here is a preview shot...Ugly Sweater Christmas Party before shotI hung lots of snowflakes, crystal drop ornaments and mirror strands, it was hard to get one big shot, so lots of little shots, but believe me it came out really pretty.Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ceiling 3Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ceiling 2Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ceilingUgly Sweater Christmas Party lit ceilingThe table is covered with batting and underneath are Christmas lights, with snow and crystals everywhere. Again, I apologize for the crappy photos, it came out so pretty and you can't see that. I'm going to ask Santa for a real camera this year.
Ugly Sweater Christmas Party tableUgly Sweater Christmas Party table 2Ugly Sweater Christmas Party winter wonderland tableUgly Sweater Christmas Party vaseUgly Sweater Christmas Party treatsA fabulous cocoa bar kept guests warm...Ugly Sweater Christmas Party cocoa bar
Activities included guessing how many ornaments on my tree, a Christmas version of the Telephone Game, and an ornament swap playing Dirty Santa. A few girls almost came to blows...sadly, I said no blood-shed unless I'm positive I'm getting new carpets. Ugly Sweater Christmas Party roomIf you know me, you know there is a craft, and we made these fabulous paper ornaments, just paper, tape and a few cuts, tada!Ugly Sweater Christmas Party ornament making
A few months ago, I won a gift certificate to Beau-Coup and used it to purchase these gourmet champagne cupcake mix favors with personalized labels that say "Happy Baking! Thanks For Coming!"I can't wait to try them out, you add real champagne to them, so it will be a tipsy night. Thanks again to all of the wonderful women who came out, I hope it was a nice break in their hectic holiday schedule.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.