Ornament Guest Book

ornament guest bookYeah, ok, it's been a while...you know how the season gets. I have guests coming in tomorrow, school parties today and tomorrow, work functions, making teacher gifts, wrapping presents, sending out Christmas cards, etc. ad nauseum. I know I promised on Sunday about more bitter break-up parties, I'll have that tomorrow for sure, because the ideas keep flowing into the old noggin.

We'll get back on track today for Christmas because I was slogging through my emails and came across this fab idea from Twist Entertaining that I'm SO doing for our next party. It's perfect for any holiday soiree, from the office party to the winter wedding reception....an ornament guest book!

Purchase inexpensive glass ornaments in your selected color palette, provide metallic pens in silver or gold and let your guests show their wit and charm by writing messages to the hosts or about their Christmas wishes on the ornaments. Not only is it a great icebreaker, the ornaments become part of your tree decor, and you can enjoy reading the sentiments every year!

Labels: , ,