No, they aren't just pretty photos, they are 12 X 15 cutting boards from The Kitchen Fork! They feature handmade oak kitchen accessories including serving trays, lazy susans, utensil boxes, wine racks, and coaster bases. With matching cutting boards, mugs, napkin holders, recipe boxes and kitchen clocks, what a great way to bring a 'smile' to your kitchen.
Want a little fabulousness to brighten up your holiday cooking? How about the chance to win one of these cutting boards? All you have to do is....
1. Visit The Kitchen Fork, take a look around and sign up for their newsletter. Come back and comment that you did and tell us which cutting board you just have to have, either Christmas Ornaments or Holiday Cookies.
Extra optional entries (leave a comment for each extra entry)
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post
3. Tweet about this giveaway and comment with the link.
4. Post about this giveaway on Facebook.
5. Become one of my followers.
6. Become an email subscriber.
Contest ends Tuesday, Dec. 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT, open to US residents only. One winner will be selected by random.org. Winner will be contacted by email, and announced sometime Wednesday the 9th here as well.
Labels: Christmas, giveaways/freebies, Tuesday Tip