Fiesta Friday - Who Are You? Who? Who? Who? Who?

pink felt owlsBecause I love my little felt owls and can't stop talking about them, I thought that doing yet another post on them with a owl-themed Who Loves You? Valentine's Day party would work. And it's my blog and I can do what I want.
paper heart curtainHave a sewing machine? These pretty heart garlands from Inchmark are party-perfect decor. Here is more pretty party decor from Mary Had A Little Party.
pink owl treatsLoving these heart-shaped gumdrops with a pretty topper. Bakerella-inspired owl pops are fun treats or a great favor. You can package them or other treats with pretty labels like these from Blah, Blah, Blah, Blog. I love these owl cupcakes! They would make a great treat for the kids to decorate as a party activity. Of course you have to make these owl masks, how fun are they? Oh yeah, my little owls can also be a craft activity. I think the one with the circle eyes is more child-friendly.
pink owl Tiny PrintsHand out these pretty Valentines as thank-you cards.Living Locurto heart download 2Living Locurto heart download You know I love the freebies, and Living Locurto has bookmarks and mini-cards to download that make lovely parting gifts.

Labels: , , ,