Fiesta Friday/Real Party - New Year's Eve 'Stache Bash

'Stache Bash photo bookMy friends have a tendency to turn to me for party ideas, and I humbly accept the challenge. Imagine my delight when I received the call for some inspiration to an already inspiring theme - a 'Stache Bash for a New Year's Eve party! I gave her a little nudge and she ran with it and I couldn't be more proud.
'Stache Bash tableWhen I thought of 'staches, barber shops sprang to mind, especially barber shop quartets with their striped shirts and outrageous 'staches. 'Stache Bash mannequin headCheck out those glass jars...yup, they are filled with plastic combs.
'Stache Bash food collageAbsolutely, perfectly appropriately-named food...'Stache Bash cups...and milk-mustache-inducing eggnog. Did you see the mustaches on the tumblers? Oh yes, here is inspiration close up.'Stache Bash mustache drink cups
'Stache Bash host
'Stache Bash 'stache groupStick-on mustaches were available....
'Stache Bash mustache shot...while some rocked their own. My hubby always gets into the spirit.
'Stache Bash girls with 'stachesThe very talented hostess made these super cute felt mustaches...
'Stache Bash Shrinky Dink 'staches
'Stache Bash New Year hat...and Shrinky-Dink 'stach necklaces. Here she is, fabulously rocking my New Year's hat.
'Stache Bash Name That 'Stache GameA rockin' game of Name That 'Stache brought out some serious competition! I lost by two 'staches...

I REALLY wanted to do these......just not enough time. I'm going to have my own 'Stache Bash just for these pops.Here is some other inspirational ideas for your own 'Stache Bash. Set it off with Zazzle's personalized invites that come in a range of colors. How awesome are these Moustache napkin rings for a more formal event! Make your invites, stamp paperware, whatever you need with a Mr. Britain stamp.

And don't you love the first pict? It was a hostess gift and is an album for her to put in all of her party photos. And no, I don't have that kind of skill. Thank you C for another amazing New Year's Party and letting me share; can't wait to see what you do next year!

Labels: , , ,