4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 I've Been Featured At Maddycakes Muse! | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

1.04.2010

I've Been Featured At Maddycakes Muse!

I love to see my work elsewhere, it helps me to focus knowing that my crazy ideas are totally worth all the sweat and tears!

One of my favoritist parties, the Down On The Farm party, is featured over at Maddycakes Muse, another hardworking fellow mommy party planner extraordinaire. Go take a peek at her blog, she has great features like Dollar Day Creations, which I love since you all know I live at Dollar Tree. Did I mention that one is coming to my town now? Probably because I'm up at my neighboring one 24-7 and they figured they might as well open one here.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.