S'more Love

s'more treat collage
Thanks to a fabulous post from fellow party lady Divine Party Concepts and this fun recipe for S'mores In A Bag in my latest FamilyFun mag and my love of s'mores I've decided to take a peek at what the blogosphere has to offer. And let me tell you the s'more variations are endless!

I could see myself eating these cookies all day; Baked Perfection has a fabulous recipe for creating your own sugar-induced coma. Martha also has her own fabulous cookie version and makes ice-cream s'more-worthy.

Don't let the torch scare you, Smitten Kitchen uses it as a secondary option for browning her s'more pie.. But how fun is a recipe that lets you break out the heavy equipment? S'more pops? Can you ever have too many? These s'more brownies from Betty Crocker sound ridiculously easy, I may have to try. Easy peasy s'more snack mix or s'more cupcakes would be perfect for your next party. How cute are these S'more Smoochies? They come in all kinds of fun toppings!

Labels: ,