Fiesta Friday - A Rose By Any Other Name...

rose decor collageNo, this is not inspired by The Bachelor, although I love all the ways shows like The Dish and The Soup make fun of it by constantly playing the song "On The Wings Of Love".

No, it was this little gem from Martha's latest Living magazine, abstract rose prints. And she makes it sound deceptively simple; cardboard, a wine cork and a stamp pad right?

I wonder if my friend named Rose would let me do a rose-themed party? I found some inspirational pieces, and they are not just for Valentine's Day...Martha's rose napkin...rose cupcakes from FamilyFun...Masanori Umeda rose chair...Pier 1 red rose pillow and tufted rug. I'm still loving these paper flowers...blogged about them awhile back, still haven't the chance to make them...rose tabletop decor
Now, we go for the gusto...Ceremony Magazine's absolutely gorgeous and rich spread of crimson and gold...and the pièce de résistance, David Tutera's stunning black and white barbecue birthday party; the over-the-top elements included an umbrella chandelier, and hibachi-grill flower arrangements.

Labels: , ,