4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday/Real Party Redux - Ladies' Spring Luncheon | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.19.2010

Fiesta Friday/Real Party Redux - Ladies' Spring Luncheon

Over at Maddycakes Muse, they are hosting a fabulous Spring table contest and I thought I would get in on the action. A few years ago, I hosted a Ladies' Spring Luncheon and I decided to redo it with a few tweaks!

I totally wanted to use wheatgrass but didn't have the time to grow it. But for our Easter brunch, I'm definately going to use it. So, I thought dried split peas would make a great substitute with the unfinished birdhouses I painted.
spring luncheon tableI used my existing leaf plates, and added my recently purchased fruit bowls; I just love them so!
spring luncheon table2I love things that do double duty - potted primroses serve as placecards and favors...
spring luncheon table3 I've been collecting mason jars for drinking glasses, so I thought adding a flower drink stirrer would make it more pretty.
spring luncheon table4
spring luncheon table5

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest "blog stalker!" I found you via a google search for Spring themed parties. Hope you'll follow back sometime! Your blog is great! =)

    Lyric
    www.fwmomtalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.