Real Party Sneak Peek - Airplane Party Favors

The airplane party I've been working on is this weekend. I've been super busy getting everything ready, thus the neglection of my blog, so sorry everyone! You've already had a sneak peek of the invites, and now here's a peek into part of what I've been working on; these are a few of the favors.airplane candy favorsairplane candy favors 2I found the candy molds at Home Cake Decorating Supply Co., a wonderful candy and cake supply store in the Seattle area. I don't know how I didn't know about them. Alas, she refuses to go online so no website. But if you do live out here, I would say make haste. She has so many amazing molds of every type you can imagine. I even found soccer ball suckers for our party this summer!

UPDATE!!! Since I have party OCD, and can't stop obsessing, I tweaked the bags again, and like this version much better.airplane candy favors 3

Labels: , ,