Tuesday Tip/Tutorial - Paper Bag Flower Fabulousness

So my love of paper bags has been elevated to an Olympus-high when Jackaroo Love shared this on her blog and I had to crank out another post and share as well...paper bag hydrangeasMaryJanes and Galoshes has super-duper-so-simple-it's-ridiculous tutorials for her butterfly wreath, hydrangea flowers and balls. I've seen this done with felt, but you have to hand-cut the pieces. These just crank out with a scallop punch, and you know I have several of those! Oh yes, I so heart these, and I have half a mind to stop my housework and make a few.

If you have colored paper bags that the color goes all the way through, they would look just as amazing. If you are like me and have tons of lightweight patterned paper because you keep buying those scrapbooking packs and only use 2 sheets, how pretty would it be to mix and match the patterns and make beautiful decor elements for your spring table!

Labels: , , , ,