4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday (On A Thursday) Space Invaders | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

5.20.2010

Fiesta Friday (On A Thursday) Space Invaders

I've been so backlogged with all these amazing parties I've been coming across, my bookmark folder is so full, so I'm just going to be churning these out...my party OCD doesn't let me sit long on them.

I'm so glad to see that space-themed parties are still hot, after all, we 'boy' families only have so much to work with...never fear...I'm going to get the creative juices percolating again...Star Wars party collageStar Wars will never go out of style...check out Little Dash's May The Fourth Be With You...I'm giggling at her title and the fact that one of her photo captions read 'I don't know why I insist on crafts at every party. I don't know about what happens at your house, but here the only people even vaguely interested in making whatever crazy shit I dream up are the half-drunk adults'. Hee. That's SO me.
Star Wars party collage 2I love the signage for Merry B Event's party, come on, Yoda Soda? I wish you all could see the rest of the pictures from the gallery, but they are no longer accessible, I've been sitting on this that long...boo.
alien party collageThe talented mama at Lemon Squeezy not only threw an amazing alien bash, she shares the tutorial for her super-duper cute alien favors...oh, if only I could sew.
At By Little Hands' party, guests created their own aliens on t-shirts and make alien crayons.
Tangarang rocket downloadTangarang shares a free 'Blast Off' download you can use.
Those crafty ladies at Paper & Cake have done it again with their latest Space collection.
Ah, the clever dad that is GeekDad took cleverness to the next level; guests decorated and launched their own water rockets...it was for 5 year olds, but I betcha even adults would think it cool...Memorial Day rockets anyone?
More rocket inspiration? Check out Adventures Of A Rainbow Mom's cool fruit rockets for her party...
...or how about these jet packs and the rocket ship made from fridge boxes at Busy Me, Busy With Three? I would have love to have been a guest at her party.
See the personalization on the aliens at Bunnycakes' Space Mission party? Oh if only I could sew...
space party collageOh I'm dyin' over all the details at My House Of Giggles...from her adorable felt rocket invite to the cardboard rocket to the stenciled drawstring treat bags.

Need more alien inspiration? Check out my Monsters Vs. Aliens post

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my little Toby's rocket party!! I'm excited to have found your blog! Can't wait to look around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...oodness!!!! I adore this party!!!! Great job Tracey and thanks for sharing, Dawn!!! (We're soooo gonna make water rockets this summer!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.