Tuesday Tip - Shout Outs and Crazy It Forward

I've been 'blazy' lately, blog lazy. We had our soccer party last weekend, and the little one's Cars party this weekend, the kids are home for summer, we had weekend guests, and the Tooth Fairy came for the little one's first tooth! So, needless to say, I've been a bit busy. So, not lazy, busy. So, I'm slowing down long enough to jam a lot of stuff into this post before I go under the radar again.

Oh, you should follow me on Twitter, my random thoughts don't stop just because I can't sit down at a computer.

Plus, my $25 'Bake It Pretty' giveaway is on until Thursday (see button on the top of my column), so don't forget to enter!

First, thank-yous...
If you haven't been to Somewhat Simple, you are missing out, she has amazing tutorials, a plethora of crafts, and I'm honored to have my owl tutorial featured.
Alguma Bossa, a fellow party lover from Brazil, for featuring my airplane party!

Not one, but two parties featured in Tip Junkie's 3rd Annual Birthday Bash week! Oh, I heart her sites so!!!
A new 'Crazy It Forward' candidate has been found, over at The Autocrat...hello houndstooth felt! I love when she says "I don't really know why I made them . . . no particular reasoning except that they are super cute!" Man, I really need to make a 'Crazy It Forward' button...I'll just add that to my list of things to do!

There are also a plethora of parties out there that are just so amazing, but I don't have time to share a full post on, I have an inbox full of submissions that I just don't have time to share a full post on. Things will slow down and I'll be right back on that.

You should follow me on Twitter, I'm better on that right now, hint, hint.

Labels: ,