We Go Wednesday - Tweeps McLovin'

So, technically I didn't 'go' anywhere for today's W.G.W., potato, pota-to, but now that I'm on Twitter, it's like a whole new world. I know, I'm late to the game, but I'm a fast learner. So I just have to share some amazing sites I've discovered and hopefully, you will want to become one of their Tweeps. Yeah, I know.

Cupcake Caps
I hate it when I find coolness after I've thrown a party. Could I not have rocked the soccer party with these cupcake caps? I know, right?
The Twinery
Her site is down in preparation for their July unveiling; they sell eco-luxe baker's twine for gift wrapping, packaging, crafting & more! And guess who is sitting at her mailbox waiting for her limited edition sampler pack? Come on, with color names like Cappucino and Peapod?
Lemon Tree Paperie
An online stationery boutique, 'Classic Taste With Modern Style' and they aren't kidding. They carry some of my party heroes, like Hicks Paper Goods of Sara's Party Perfect
and Boatman Geller.
Acme Party Box
Two creative working moms who love throwing parties decided to create their own party brand that used eco-friendly products. Plus, it's a one-stop party shop, and who doesn't love convenience. How much do I heart their woodland party?
Lil Boo & Co
Her stuff is so cute, I'm squeaking. Her specialty, crayon molds, of just about anything. Cupcake toppers, which I'm so into right now. You name it, she probably has it.
Sprout Gear
With everything from clothing to jewelry to hip dad diaper bags, there is something for everyone. I like her 'Cooking With Kids' section, which promises recipes and goodies for...cooking with kids.
The Pink Monogram
Monogrammed clogs...and Oprah featured her in O Magazine. Need I say more?

Labels: ,