Thank You Shout-Outs And Crazy It Forward

Because I need constant praise to keep me moving forward, I'm excited to share and say THANKS!!!! to the amazing sites that featured some of my parties!

To the great Tip Junkie for showcasing my Silly Socks party as a Creative Birthday Party Theme.

Next up, one of my favoritest places to find lots of party inspiration, Creative Party Place shares the love too!
Over at another premiere party site, Catch My Party, the little one's Cars party and Silly Socks were Party Of The Day!
A party rockstar who has been featured on HWTM and Amy Atlas, Bird Crafts loves it too!
Now it's time for a Crazy It Forward award, to Helen Clyde of Lady Helen. She was one of the first to jump on the felt owl train, and since I didn't have a button back then, here it is now! Helen, if you are out there, email me for the code to display the crazy proudly!

Labels: