Tuesday Tip - Paperless Post

Move over online invites, there's a new kid in town, (well, at least to me). Time to get ready for your upcoming BBQ, pool party and yikes! Labor Day soiree. Jill from Paperless Post contacted me about their chic, eco-friendly, affordable way to send invitations and cards online.

What I love about them is they're a step above other online invite companies, because users design and send cards digitally without sacrificing the traditions of classic, custom stationery. The cards have the look and texture of what you would find in a high-end stationery store, but the ease, eco-consciousness, and cost effectiveness of digital communication. They even come with coordinated envelopes!

Don't get me wrong, I love sending and receiving invites through the mail, I feel that it's a dying breed. And BTW, please don't send me emails about the environment, saving it for our kids' future, etc. Go hit up the magazine companies with 13,000 flyers that fall out every time you turn a page.

With postage and paper costs on the rise, it's a lovely option for those who choose the online route. And I do sometimes, thank you very much! I can't wait to give them a whirl; sign up and get your first 25 stamps for free!


Labels: , , ,