Blog With Substance Award Shout-Outs

A huge shout-out thank you to A Girl And A Glue Gun for sending me a Blog With Substance award; I would love to paysie backsie with the same one, because not only does she have some amazing projects that make me dream to one day make, she shamelessly uses a glue gun for projects, which is my criteria for project-making.

The fine print....
1. Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So #1, check.
#2 - must...get...the...crazy...ideas...out...of...my...head. OK, that was 9.
#3 - I chose these sites because whenever I have a party mental block and need inspiration, or just need somewhere to waste lots of time, they are the best places to be. So in no particular order, well, I guess alphabetical...


A Few Of My Favorite Things
Alannah Rose
Creative Hostess
Eighteen25
Nancy's Brown Bag

Paper Olive
Room Remix
Sambellina's Party
Sarah + Abraham
Whisker Graphics

Labels: