Real Cupcakes/Party - I Scream, You Scream

Last week, I showed you the candy bugs I was making as cupcake toppers, so here's the finished product...This week's treats are candy-covered brownie pops. Ah, I love my Wilton mold so...Why yes, they are tied with baker's twine!

OK, so I suck. I didn't get any action shots of our annual glorified playdate ice-cream party. No pictures of the kids painting their ice-cream figurines, no before-the-madness table shots. No pictures of the delighted kids eating their creations with glee. In fact, these are the Walk Of Shame photos...the party after-shots so you are going to have to use your imaginations....We had waffle cones and bowls (they were on the polka dot platter) that I dipped in chocolate and rolled in sprinkles...Scads of toppings from fruit to brownies and sprinkles galore....Ice-cream poms hung over the party table...yes, with baker's twine, I told you I was obsessed!Cute figurines I found at Joann's, a 2 pack for a buck!I know. I suck. I'm sorry. It was really fun though.

Labels: , ,