Another Blog With Substance Award

I've been nominated again for a Blog With Substance Award (go me!!!) and this time it's courtesy of Transformed, big up thanks! I'm always honored when readers think of my crazy as inspirational and spend lots of hours here. That's exactly how I feel about mine!

The fine print....
1. Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So #1, check.
#2 - must...get...the...crazy...ideas...out...of...my...head. OK, that was 9.
#3 - I chose these sites because whenever I have a party mental block and need fabulous inspiration, or just need somewhere to waste lots of time, they are the best places to be. So in no particular order, well, I guess alphabetical...


Anders Ruff
Frost Me!
Half Baked
Kate Landers Events
Lizard & Ladybug
My Insanity
No Fuss Fabulous
Party Starters
Polkadot Prints
The Purple Pug

Labels: