Cake Pops Book Signing/Cupcakes Take The Cake Featured Me!

Cake Pops book signingI'm very excited today for two reasons, and one of them is not because it's Labor Day and the kids go back to school tomorrow.

I just found out that the great Bakerella AKA 'She Who Created The Perpetual Cuteness That Are Cake Pops' is on a whirlwind book-signing tour, for her inspired genius, Cake Pops, and her first stop is HERE! Seattle! Yes, yes, yes! Finally, we are the cool stop. Not NYC, Chicago, LA. Seattle. Boo-yah!

The kids will be on the bus at 8:45 and I'm out the door. I've NEVER stood in line for anyone/anything, the closest was when hubby took the boy to meet Jeff Kinney AKA 'He Who Created The Perpetual Coolness That Is Diary of A Wimpy Kid.

The other reason for my giddiness is because of this....
...my grillcakes feature at Cupcakes Take The Cake. Next to the book signing, this is probably the closest I'll ever get to my idols. Unless Martha wakes up tomorrow and decides to make me her right-hand gal. Or Oprah finally returns one of my calls.

Labels: , ,