Fiesta Friday - Monster Bash

I know, you can't believe it's time to think about Halloween, but I just couldn't wait to get this post out. However, I've run out of ways to title 'Monster Mash Bash' since I don't know how many 'monster' themed posts I've done.

But here we are again, this time, I'm inspired by my recent acquisition of the latest BHG Halloween Tricks & Treats magazine. They have a cute Monster Madness party with the same aqua/lime green/orange color palette of my Monster Mash Bash from last year.

I'm excited to try this again, I love the non-traditonal colors, and with little ones at our party, it is definately less threatening. I decided to share my inspirations and perhaps get your own creative juices flowing!

Lovely ways to get the party started; Charlie Lou Designs printable party pack, Tiny Prints' monster invite.

Ever since I saw this Build-A-Monster cupcake bar at SnowyBliss, I've been dying to make them. And I mean dying. That's the real reason we are having another monster party because I've never repeat a theme. Believe you me, my kids have tried to talk me into another Star Wars party.

Some more treat ideas; Very Sweet Desserts monster marshmellow pops, monster ice-cream from Juicy Bits; Oriental Trading's monster pops; somehow I must incorporate Paper & Cake candy necklace favors because they are just too awesome!

Decorating ideas: I'm going to stock up on little birdhouses so we can make our own 'Monster House' similar to these from Indiefinable ; EEK! How cute is Making Mudpies' wreath? party table from Kate Bogot Photography; fun googly eye cups at Hostess Blog. I'm loving the look from BHG's party.

The perfect photo op...Monster-On-A-Stick, yes please!

Need more monster inspiration? Check out my Monsters Vs. Aliens post, it will link to others.

Labels: , , ,