I Have A Cricut Imagine!

OK, so today is pure glee. Nothing for you all, just me.

My mother is not very 'hip' to my craziness...she lives in Houston, so doesn't get to see the extent of it, just the pictures, the aftermath, etc.

She said she was sending a box. Cool. She sends me stuff all the time.

So when a hugungous box was waiting for me after Kung Fu yesterday with the words 'ProvoCraft Cricut Imagine', my breathing stopped.

Wait, it was addressed to me, and I've entered a thousand giveaways for the Silhouette, so maybe this was a consolation prize? Wait, I didn't give out my address, how would they find me? Wait. Did my mom send me this? I didn't even know she knew what a Cricut was...

My shiny new Cricut Imagine

And the bigger joke, I've never heard of this, it like JUST came out! My obsession was with the Silhouette because everyone is having giveaways for one. I can stop begging now. Plus, I just zoomed past all my crafty friends, because I have zero crafting systems, I was still diecutting at the craft store. I know, right?

Alright, I'm done now. OK, one more squeak. Thanks Mommy!

Labels: