We Go Wednesday - Bundles Of Cookies

I know you've been waiting....and the winner of our Party Box Design contest....comment #11 Dixon Family - I 'like' PBD on Facebook

Congratulations! The winner has already been contacted and has 24 hours to respond, otherwise an alternate will be chosen.

For the next few W.O.W. we are going to tweak it a bit since Halloween is coming up and there is just so many fun ideas I want to share. I'll be showcasing great places for you to visit, both virtual and reality!

Here's a wonderful Tweep I recently discovered, Bundles Of Cookies, and I'll let her pictures do the talking...mmm...pretty cookies...

If you can dream it, I'm sure they will do everything in their power to make it! Take a gander around their site, they've made just about anything into a cookie.

Want to have the fun as a party activity? Order one of their decorating kits that comes with everything you need, cookies, frosting, bags, even a decorating "steps to take" quick start guide. Need to keep up with their yummy fabulousness? Follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter!


Labels: , , ,