Fiesta Friday - Halloween Fiestas

Today is an extra special busting-at-the-seams Halloween Fiesta post. I wanted to share some of the fun ideas we've been up to this week and fab Halloween fiestas I've had the pleasure of coming across this week.

Every year hubby and his office staff do a themed party and trick out the office and get totally in character. I realize I never shared how clever they all get the past few years, he's the ringleader and never wants to be outdone so perhaps he's the male version of me?

2008; Studio 109 (the office number),Last year; Mount Olympus, he's ZeusThis year; freak show circus, he's the strongmanAnd speaking of hubbies getting into the spirit, how awesome is Hello, Good Gravy!'s Slim Goodbody's costume? If your husband can rock an outfit like this, I'm all for it! Awesome!OK, sidetracked but back on...the office ladies lurved the apple pops I made for them the first day of school and have been hounding me non-stop for the next batch, so I present, FrankenPops!They are brownie pops a la Bakerella, covered in spooky green and dark green candy melts and candy details. Of course I had to put in some paper straws.

For the boys' classroom treats (no homemade goodies, of course), you know I love my printables and once again the awesomeness that is It Is What It Is knocked it out the park with witch hat and rotten pumpkin teeth toppers.And time for a little thank you shout-out to Under The Table And Dreaming for featuring my vampire treat bag for her Sunday Showcase; you gotta check her out every Sunday, so many amazing projects linked up!Alright, enough about me, lets talk about all the amazing Halloween fiestas; I've been sharing quite a few the past few weeks, and this is it, the last round-up for this season...well, I'm sure more will pop up after Sunday. Do you love this table from Luna And Chloe Weddings? I do, I do! I love a soiree that has details that can be easily duplicated; goodies include Michael's and Target finds, and that white tarantula is heaven! This is just part I!This party lead to another amazing party, I'm so in love with Brancoprata's romantical dinner for two before the trick or treating fiascoes begin! Where do I start? The paper flowers? The printables? The color palette? The treat bags? Oh yes, they have a new stalker...Second City Soiree took a unique twist on horror with a retro nod to Hitchcock's The Birds; stock up on black birds during after-Halloween sales and get on board for next year, because she even shares free printables, so you know you want to do this.

These two amazing tablescape from Sandra Downie Event Designs have lots of DIY ideas that you can walk into the store and recreate yourself! The Girls' Night Out table is perfect for those of you who have decided to have a last minute get-together.I'm so crushing on her Bats and Bones table, it is so much fun, with a great mix of store bought and homemade treats, and lovin' the background wall, so fun! I love the boxes she used to create layers; an inexpensive and reusable idea, just cover with coordinating paper and you're set!
UndertheTableandDreamingThe Girl Creative

Labels: , , ,