Fiesta Friday - Real Spa Party Sneak Peek/Halloween Party Themes

As you read this, I'm away for the weekend at a fabulous resort with the girls, while the menfolk are home fending for themselves. Of course, there will be full details next week, including my brush with celebrity, but I'll give you a sneak peek at some of the goodies I've been working on for our top-secret Spa Night...
...homemade soap cubes...
...scrub gloves...
...sugar scrub jars...
...and part of their take-home treats.

And, I'm also working on our Monster Mash Halloween Party, and here are the invites, courtesy of my Cricut Imagine and the Mini Monster cartridge...oh, so much cuteness on there!And speaking of Halloween parties, if some of you are STILL stumped on a theme, check out my previous posts...something's gotta inspire you!

1. Did you miss Tuesday's Tip chockful of printable goodness?
2. Along Came A Spider - arachnid soiree ideas
3. Love At First Bite! - vampire theme...updated with a fabulous new collection by Tweedle Dee Design
4. Mad Scientist Lab - our party
5. Boos And Ghouls - ghostly bashes
6. Furry Monster Mash Bash
7. A Slashin' Dinner Bash

Labels: , , , ,