Real {Reader} Party - Mastering The Art Of French Cooking Dinner Party

Whew, I'm back from my whirlwind weekend getaway; how am I more tired when I'm supposed to be relaxed? I'm still catching up on everything, but I wanted to share a fabulous party sent to me from Julie of A Reason To Get Together, which is my motto for needing to throw a party.

Her love of Julia Child prompted this potluck party where all 14 guests brought a dish from the cookbook, from appetizers to dessert. Party goers also had to bring wine that coordinated with their particular dish. I love to get my guests involved in the party process, and a potluck is the perfect way to get the biggest chunk out of the way and enjoy your party.

Check out her post for full deets, but I love the vintage feel with the soft color palette, and how she carried the theme throughout her decor, down to the split pea candle filler, wine cork place card holders, and the loaves on the table. Bon app├ętit!




Labels: ,