Awesome Thanksgiving Kids' Table Ideas

Awesome they are...

You've been under a rock if you haven't seen the paper bag turkey from One Charming Party.
Fiskar's table with a the pie snack holder and paper bag drumstick is awesomeness squared!
Indian corn table favors made from jellybeans and real corn husks from Kelley Highway? Yes please!
This turkey nut cup from Pebbles In My Pocket comes as a complete DIY kit!
Only Martha could make finger puppets so classy!
Set up a pilgrim hat and bonnet making station!
Simplicity....Women's Tribune suggests butcher paper, hand-drawn placemats and lots of crayons are all you need!
Hmm...this setup from Parents would be fab for the adult table too!
Remember Amy Atlas' amazing Thanksgiving dessert table last year? Wouldn't the hay bale filled with treats make a perfect centerpiece with her little candy boats at each setting?

Yes, I'm still in love with Frog Prince Paperie's kids' table. I blogged about it last week and now everyone's jumping on the bandwagon. I'm just saying.

And because I'm not afraid of self-promotion, I'll throw out two past projects, our pilgrim hat place cards and doesn't my felt turkey need a spot at the table?

Labels: , ,