Fiesta Friday (On A Thursday) - Fabulous Christmas Breakfasts

Today is my last full post for awhile, going to be in full swing for the holidays, so it's perfectly appropriate to share these amazing Christmas Breakfasts...I feel inspired because we never do a big breakfast thing...I can't get the kids to put down their new toys long enough to.
Christmas Breakfast tableRun, run, run just as fast as you can to the annual Lewis family breakfast at No Fuss Fabulous...let's see, what do I love more, the doughnut tower? Maybe the amazing labels she made? The no-cook spread of treats (that's my kind of party)? Nope, love them all equally!

Christmas Breakfast table 2A very clever Parisian twist on this classic tradition from Tobi Fairley...check out those customised chair covers and pillows from her own fabric collection.

Christmas Breakfast table 3A lovely collage of ideas from House Beautiful...mix and match to your heart's content...

Christmas Breakfast table 4Mad for plaid at Savvy Southern Style...

Christmas Breakfast table 5A pretty table from Simplified Bee...psst...the table runners are DISH TOWELS! Love it!

hot cocoa barAre you all up in the snow for Christmas? Perhaps a hot cocoa bar will be part of your festivities when everyone comes back inside...check out this one with adorable marshmallow dunkers and other sweet goodies from Wants And Wishes Design via The Hostess Blog.

hot cocoa bar 2I never get tired of looking at this spread from Garnish, maybe it's the little bottles of syrup or the beverage box. I'm such a sucker for containers.

marshmallow barOK, I'm digressing a bit because I came across this inspiration board for a marshmallow bar alongside a cocoa bar from Frosty Winter Weddings and had to include it.

Labels: , , ,