Ornament Exchange From Hank + Hunk

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I've 'met' some amazing peeps and businesses as I trek through the blogosphere. One of them is Jenny from Hank + Hunt, a most pretty shop filled with the most beautiful fabric garlands and now, ornaments and cupcake flags. They aren't your ordinary pieces, they will be around for years to come! She always sharing so many pretty things on her blog, I'm always looking forward to her next post.

And guess who is the recipient of her own H + H piece of pretty? Why me, me, me! I took part in the Children's Party Network's Secret Santa ornament exchange and this arrived today...I'm thrilled alone with the packaging...but wait, there's more....Hank + Hunt ornament exchangeAren't they gorgeous??? They are double sided with a button on each side! And the lollipop ornaments? Squeaking, much? Sorry, I'm gushing...thank you, Jenny!

Would you like your own? Sure you would...check out her Etsy shop!

Labels: ,