4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Trend - Photo Props On A Stick | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

12.14.2010

Tuesday Trend - Photo Props On A Stick

I love stuff on a stick; it's a hot trend, from cake pops to photo props! For our Santa's Mustache Bash I made mustaches on a stick with fun fur and paper straws. Here are some other fun ways to get your guests involved and create great action shots!
photo props on a stickPaper & Cake never ceases to amazing me! Check out their printables, how cute are those antlers and Rudolph nose?
A fabulous collection of props from Little Retreats, I LOVE the eyeglasses!


Take it to the next level and make them out of polymer clay, an easy tutorial from Wedding Chicks.
Order a plastic set from Whiskerworks and let the hilarity ensue!
This beautiful party from Elle Belle Creative has it all, mustaches, convo bubbles and other silly props? Yes, please!

Maro Designs has to be my favorite! Can one every have too much of a monocle? Pair with the top hat and channel Mr. Peanut.
OK, so this one isn't on a stick, but how can I not share this adorable bacon and eggs photo prop from This Mommy Loves...See, crazy minds do think alike!

2 comments:

  1. these are on my list of things to do! I'm thinking New Year's may be my chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find an excuse to make these! Seriously so cute!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.