Fiesta Friday - Year Of The Rabbit

Lunar New Year, Year Of The Rabbit, begins February 3 and if you are planning to celebrate, look no further than one of my favorite party inspirations, In Good Company. Their Good News Issue 26 has the perfect partyscape, plus they share the printables they used! I loved the colors they used, so cheery.

Pier 1 never disappoints with this lavish spread; check out those amazing glass pillars and who doesn't love a gold dragon.
How pretty are Fancy Flour's wafer papers, perfect cookie or cupcake toppers? I love the gold embellishments, they take an already pretty treat over the top.

You know you want to make these fortune cookie soaps from My DIY Wedding Day for your guests

Need more inspiration? Check out my previous posts, Chinese New Year and Eye Of The Tiger.

Labels: , ,