Fiesta Friday was all about Oscar viewing party ideas and here are a couple of signature libations sure to win top honors with your party guests! Bring Hollywood closer; the Silver Screen Punch will be served at the Governor’s Ball immediately following the Academy Awards. Recipes courtesy of Moët.com
4 mint leaves
3/4 ounce good-quality silver tequila
1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
1/2 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce lime juice
3 ounces Moët & Chandon Imperial
1 slice starfruit
1. In a cocktail shaker combine simple syrup, lime juice, and mint leaves. Use a muddler or a wooden spoon to muddle the mint leaves.
2. Add tequila and elderflower liqueur and fill shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
3. Strain into a glass and top with Moët & Chandon. Garnish with starfruit.
The Silver Screen Punch
1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
8 ounces pineapple juice
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1 cup Belvedere vodka
1 bottle Moët & Chandon
1 pineapple, cut into rings and frozen
1. In a blender, combine pink lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, strawberries, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a punch bowl. Add vodka and stir to combine.
3. Just before serving, pour in Moët & Chandon. Add frozen pineapple rings.
Labels: drinks, tv/movies, winter celebrations