Random Acts Of Garnish Pt. 1

It's always nice to do something for someone, just because. It's even nicer if you can use cute containers and tags and other pretties. But it's nice to do something just because.

The lovelies that are Garnish want you to commit Random Acts Of Garnish. They'll send you a discount code to purchase some of their lovely products; they provide free tag downloads and all you have to do is put it all together and make someone's day. If you visit their blog, they've lots of fun ideas that would make anyone feel super special!

We've been snowed in and I couldn't get all my goodies out, but I couldn't wait to share what I've done so far. I took a Random Act over to my neighbor. She has two little girls and is on the countdown for her husband to return home from a deployment. I figured she needed something to coat her tummy with all the wine she's been drinking. Which is funny, because when I went over there, she WAS drinking!

Ever since I did these cupcake containers for Christmas I've been dying to do them again. This time I made jumbo lemon cupcakes...I cut one in half and added to Garnish's 16 ounce deli container...A swirl of whipped cream and sliced strawberries...Top off with the other half of the cupcake and pipe a generous dollop of cream cheese frosting.
A bit of baker's twine plus a wooden fork...
...equals one happy neighbor! Stay tuned for my next Random Act Of Garnish!
linkpartygiveaways

Labels: , , ,