DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.14.2011

Real Party - Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate

Happy Valentine's Day! What's more fitting that to share some of our Valentine fun!
First up, the boy's valentines; inspired by these super cute fruit sticker printables from Twig & Thistle, we punched out heart tags, tied on with baker's twine and voila!
This is the second year we've using The Celebration Shoppe's bag toppers for the little one. I surely made my way to Target to score on the dinosaurs and erasers.

Alright, for the main event...my amazing friend C got a 'real' camera for Christmas and I made her official photographer so that I actually was able to enjoy a bit of my own party, our annual glorified holiday playdate. This year's theme, Milk And Cookies! There have been so many amazing parties that I've come across that served as inspiration! And kismet, when the fabulous Piggy Bank Parties did a sneak peek of her latest collection, it couldn't have been more perfect!
Milk and Cookies Valentine Day table
Remember the garment rack preview? It created the perfect backdrop of paper streamers and ribbons. I found foam hearts at Michael's and threaded them with baker's twine.
No smarty pants, you know I don't bake. I bought everything. But I did make these cookie sandwiches...sigh, OK. Storebought cookies that I sandwiched chocolate frosting between and rolled in sprinkles. You all won't let me get away with anything.
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate love letters ...cookie kisses and 'love letters'...get it?
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate madelines
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate bear hugs Before....
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate straws and glass
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate milk shotsand after; the bestest part, chocolate and strawberry milk shots!
Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate treat bagsI made sure that everyone filled kraft boxes with lots of cookies to take home.

Between running around the house and playing, we decorated kraft bags for school valentines...Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate craft table

And since it was a Milk And Cookies party, we had to decorate a few treats...

Milk And Cookies Valentine Playdate decorated cookie
Good to the last drop. That pretty much sums up the day!

Party printables - Piggy Bank Parties
Party napkins, heart pillow and table runners - Target
Cookies - from local stores
Martha Stewart craft boxes, all Foamie products and photo clip stands - Michaels
Kikkerland paper straws - Metropolitan Market (Seattle Area)
Baker's twine - The Twinery
handmade projects


13 comments:

  1. I love the 'Love Letters' and 'Bear Hugs', very original and cute! Great Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun party!
    I love the streamer backdrop & the bags are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storebought is just fine when you package & present it as prettily as you did! And it looks like the kids had a great time crafting, so that's one happy party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous! I just love seeing the kids handwriting on my cello toppers. Yay! And I promise I'll have something new for you next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...especially the Bear Hugs!
    Happy Valentine's Day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this theme. You did an amazing job. I love the milk shots. I am your newest follower. I love all your ideas.
    I recently did this theme for my best friends baby shower. Love for you to come over and check it out at www.annesvinyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! This post is so full! Love the fruity valentines and your party looks so cute. I may need to steal your love letters and bear hugs ideas! Thanks for linking up to my Valentine Party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore how you added Valentine fruit to the party. Very creative way to add a little healthy with the sweet! I will be sharing you link on our Crafters 4 Kids Facebook page. Crafters4kids.com is a non-profit site started by crafters and we love creative kid-friendly crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly! My first time here and I'm glad I stumbled on your blog!!!
    Awesome party, great ideas! The kids looked so happy and they enjoyed everything, not just the moms.
    Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing your creative mind. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable party! You did such a great job, I love the streamers and the food tags. Thanks for linking up to the 14 Days of LOVE event!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look wonderful!
    Yummy!!! Pretty and Super Tasty.
    Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.