Tuesday Tip - Fashion To Figure Review

I was recently contacted by Jessica of Fashion To Figure to review one of their products. FTF specializes in in plus size fashion, working hard to design trendy plus size clothing that will appeal to fashionable women of all sizes.

I'm tall and, dare I say, top heavy, so I'm always eager to find cute tops that don't accentuate my 'gifts'. I chose to go with their Animal Scoop plus size top. The top is sheer and I love the funky print. However, the bottom is stretchy and not as forgiving as I thought it would be, and you can actually see through the material. I'm like 'that's my belly button!' I could see it on a night out with hubby, but to make it everyday (read: school) friendly, a sweater is a must.

If you live on the East Coast you can visit one of their brick-and-mortar stores for more fab fashions and accessories!

Labels: , ,